Leaving Us

Transferring to other Schools

As soon as you know that you are leaving, please inform the school office by completing the leaver form.  This gives us time to complete the necessary transfer documentation.  All school documents, including reports and records of work, will be given to you to take to your child’s new school, and must be signed for in the school office. Please take this with you in your hand luggage rather than your boxes so that you can pass it on to the new school as soon as possible. This will ensure a smooth transfer for your child as the new school will be able to immediately set work at the appropriate level of attainment.  Please note admission procedures in UK schools vary and are localised.  Parents are advised to make enquiries well in advance as to the availability of places in schools and contact CEAS to aid admission.

Please select the link below to view CEAS government web page and also a copy of our school leavers form: