Whilst school uniform is not compulsory it is strongly encouraged and worn by all pupils creating a school identity and sense of belonging for all pupils.
Children are encouraged to wear:
- Grey or black trousers or shorts.
- Grey or black skirts or pinafore dresses.
- White polo shirts
- Blue checked summer dresses
- Suitable school shoes or sandals for summer
- For PE: Shorts and a T shirt (summer) or track suit (winter) with trainers or plimsolls. The colour of your children’s P.E T-shirt can be linked to the house team your child/ren are entered into on school enrolment, Please see house names and the colour attached to it below:
ETNA – Red
STROMBOLI – Yellow
VESUVIUS – Green
We are currently in discussion with an online company to supply us with school uniform, unfortunately at the moment we are still in talks to get it setup, we hope to have this in place as soon as possible.
We do however have a selection of good quality donated school uniform in the school premises. Each item is priced at a cash donation of one Euro. We do recommend though that You bring a good stock of items with you when you arrive as they can be hard to come by and expensive in Italy.