Whilst school uniform is not compulsory it is strongly encouraged and worn by all pupils creating a school identity and sense of belonging.
Children are encouraged to wear:
- Grey or black trousers or shorts.
- Grey or black skirts or pinafore dresses.
- White polo shirts
- Blue checked summer dresses
- Suitable school shoes or sandals for summer
- Shorts and T shirt (summer) or track suit (winter) for PE with trainers or plimsolls
We have an online shop to purchase school uniform with the company Initially Yours using the link below:
We also have a selection of good quality donated uniform (voluntary Euro cash donations received) and some sweatshirts/cardigans from remaining stock. You are advised to bring a good stock of items with you as they can be hard to come by and expensive in Italy.